Back to Smartcitizen.me

Android App?

Hi All,
I just got my SCK up and running! I am very excited, it is sitting outside with my honeybee hive right now!

Now, I found the app for iPad, but I cannot find it in the Android app store. Is it ready and is there a link?

Thanks very much!
Best,
Jen

Hi Jen

Unfortunately we will delay the release of the Android app for the end of the summer, we are now redesigning the entire database in order to make Smart Citizen more reliable and compatible with other platforms

For now the iOS will be the only interface, but more announcements to come

Tomas

I am also interested in the Andoid App. Any possibility of a Windows phone app as well, although I realise that their market penetration is less.

regards

Robin

I’m a developer. I was just looking for an android app, but might be willing to write one myself. I’ve been meaning to get into windows phone development as well, so maybe this would be a good time :slight_smile:

I have been using chrome on my android smart phone to query my sensor and am looking forward to having an app for this.
Mark

Hi @bpappin and @markki. Thanks a lot for your comments in thie thread. It would be really really nice to have news about people from the Smart Citizen community writting and testing their own android apps. Please, let us know how it goes. All the best. :slight_smile: