Back to Smartcitizen.me

Bad experience until now

As a Kickstarter backer I was very enthousiast about the Smart Citizen project but until now it has been a waste of money.

Because I don’t have time to work on this very often I have tried to connect the kit to the database several times over the last months. At one point it actually worked and data was registered. But I found that two days later the proces was not working anymore.

I tried as many ways I could: MacOS, Windows, different browsers, with the Firefox add-ons, different accounts. Nothing worked for me all I got was “It seems this kit haven’t been configured yet (no macaddress registered). Please go to the configure page and be sure to register the mac address of your kit.”

When I first got the kit I ruined the little battery connection when I tried to remove it from the board (my failure) and last week for no reason the USB port came off.

Well I am stuck here I think. I still love this project and would like a working solution. You should rethink many things here, not everybody is an educated engineer willing to spend nights to get this working.

Hi @kidlogic

We are very sorry about your personal experience. There have been issues on the platform in general, but cannot say from the distance what might be, we managed to solve most of the issues with people, we have a couple we need to work at, one of those is yours

Please send us back the kit to:
IAAC
Pujades 102
Barcelona, 08005
Spain

We are receiving a new batch with the USB issue solved, and hope we can send you back a new one. Does it work for you? can you please send us this same message at info@smartcitizen.me?

thanks and apologies once again

Tomas

Great I will send it back. Looking forward to try again. I really want this to work.