Back to Smartcitizen.me

Duplicate Feed - How to take ownership?

Hello. When first setting up the kit with the original firmware, I was not able to connect the kit to the internet and thus not able to push data to the web platform. I then flashed the firmware (6b) and set up the sensor again. In doing so, I also attempted to delete the original sensor point I had made, but instead deleted my profile. This left a sensor point on the map with no owner. I then recreated my profile, and went through to add my sensor platform. Well, this new node receives no data, while the original node (that now has no owner) is receiving the updates. I am guessing the platform looks at the mac address and pushes the data to the first node with that mac address. How to I either delete the node with no owner, or take ownership of that node?

Luis, I think is already fixed by Alex, we are working on a better way to delete sensors and users. You should be able to delete the sensors by yourself. one question: do you have gas sensors in your board? I guess you don’t with the values showing. Theres is a tweak in the code that stops getting data from those. Or you can pass by the lab and get the sensors.

Hi Luis,
Yes. It’s fixed. now, when you delete a user, it should delete the sensor and the relative data as well.
Meanwhile, I’ve also cleaned the database, deleting your previous sensor and transferring the data to your new sensor and user account. Tell me if you need something else.