Back to Smartcitizen.me

How can i make my smart citizen board to write data on sdcard every 1min - 5min - 15min etc

Hello all,

Can anyone inform please on how can i make my smart citizen board to write data on sdcard every 1min - 5min - 15min etc. I have download all the enviropment and i need to know what line at he code i have to change.Thanks in advance to all of you

Giannis

Hi Giannis, You will find useful information about how to make you smart citizen board to write data on a SD card here: http://docs.smartcitizen.me/#/start/how-to-use-the-sd-card
In any case, if you want to change the update time you should go to Constants.h tab before compiling the firmware in Arduino IDE and change #define DEFAULT_TIME_UPDATE “60” line (note that this number between quotes is in seconds). Please, let us know how it goes and do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further information and/or assistance. All the best.

hello aitoraloa,

It works perfect.By change the valuea at #define DEFAULT_TIME_UPDATE “60” line from “60” to “900” i can take data on card every 15 mins and that solves my problem.

Thanks a lot and i wish back all best too