Hello! I am a PhD student working on a citizen science project for environmental monitoring with a lot of ideas overlapping with the Smart Citizen Project. I have a few questions about the SCK:
- Are there any examples of a sustained long-term power supply option (wall-power) with an outdoor SCK with enclosure?
- Is the enclosure for sale anywhere? Or does it need to be 3D printed?
- Does the SCK support the addition of a soil moisture sensor?
- If one of the components stops functioning, does the whole kit need to be replaced? Or do you sell replacement boards/sensors?
- What does support look like once the kit is purchased? If it is bought by non-tech-savvy people, will they be able to call/post somewhere and get support to install and repair the kit?
Thank you in advance for any responses! Looking forward to purchasing some of these and experimenting with them.