New in this release
- External GPS support
- Sync RTC with GPS time.
- Support Sparkfun XA1110 as GPS source
- Support Grove GPS (through pm-board) as GPS source
- Support Sparkfun NEO-M8U as GPS source
- Dynamic reading interval based on GPS speed
- User configurable WiFi retry interval and offline schedule to save battery
- Support for external ADSx15 ADC
- Support for Atlas Scientific Salinity and Total Dissolved Solids metrics
- OLED display (documentation)
- Update OLED display support use Seeed 128x128 SH1107G (v2.1)
- New interface wich includes: Info bar, setup screen, readings display, error reporting, monitor plot and debug log.
- Improved RTC and sleep management
- Debug and ouput level settings are now persistent
- Internal SCK flash memory support (documentation)
- Keep reading sensors whithout WiFi or sdcard
- Save more than 2 months of readings internally
- Batch publishing when network is available
- Recover old readings via SCK shell
- Allow setting custom MQTT broker and/or NTP server host address and port via console
- More efficient shorter/faster publish with less verbose MQTT message
- Added support for Sensirion SCD30 CO2 sensor
- Improved new error system (documentation)
- Improved SCK responsiveness by adjusting update loop timings
- SCK shell interface improvements
- Updated most of the libraries, SAM and ESP cores.
- Fix WiFi scan not finding networks
- Fix bug on sdcard mode that enters in ESP reset loop on some situations
- Increase I2S initialisation time to avoid microphone ramp up period
- Fix not retrying publish after MQTT error
- Fix diff when RTC update happens before saving readings
- Fix PM sensor failing to start and PM monitor mode
- Fix error on json buffer size that messes SAM<->ESP communication
- Minor fixes.
This update must be done in both chips SAM and ESP.
If you found any issues please help us reporting it directly in our github repository or with a comment here!