Back to Smartcitizen.me

Shippement of smartcitizens kit by paying with paypal

Hello,

There are two choices to order the smartcitizens kit, by do a pre-order by paypal or order on acrobotic.com site.

Do-you have an estimate date when the pre-order by paypal will be shipped ?

Hi xillibit,

You are right. To this day, there are two choices to order the SCK.

I guess you are in Europe. So, if you make a pre-order by PayPal today you could get one of the latest units we have left from the first batch and it would be shipped today or tomorrow. There are just few left (2 or 3), so… you better run! :slight_smile:

Anyway, we will be making a second batch very soon with a new revision of the board that that solves certain design flaws. Hopefully, it will be ready to ship by mid March.

If there anything else I can help you with, please, do not hesitate to let me know.

All the best,
Aitor.

Hello,

I’am living in France

Thanks for the answer. I think i will wait the second batch like that i will have the new revision

Ok! :slight_smile: Stay tuned for news about the next SCK batch. All the best! :wink:

Hello,

In which place do-you put news ? Do-you have in stock new revision of board ?

Hi xillibit,

You can find the news here: http://smartcitizen.me/topics/view/2. As you can see no news for a long time. I guess we should try to make a better use of this page. :frowning:

We do not have in stock the new revision of the board yet. Neither an estimated date. I will let you know as soon as we have news. And be sure it will appear in the news page as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

All the best,
Aitor.

Hello,

Any news about it ?

Hello,

Do-you have stock of new revision board now ?

Hi @xillibit. Currently, the estimated time for the new revision arrival is ~5 weeks. :slight_smile:

Hello,

What is the status now ?

Hi @xillibit. We are waiting for fresh news this week. I have already added your nickname to our pre-orders database and we will let you know as soon as we receive the new units. If you are thinking to make the payment via PayPal we will receive your details then. Anyway, feel free to send us your complete details in advance to store@smartcitizen.me or support@smartcitizen.me in order to have your profile ready. Once again, thanks a lot for your interest. All the best. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have sent my complete details to store@smartcitizen.me, do-you have news actually ?

Hi @xillibit. We will receive the new batch later this week. Best. :slight_smile: