Back to Smartcitizen.me

Stuck at level 5 handshake

Hi, after a change of router I am trying to reconnect my 2.1 kit (15429) to the web. I have followed the instructions from a solid red reset led. I have a “breathing” blue light but the handshake page seems stuck on level 5.
I’ve tried this about 20 times over the last week and always get stuck after I have entered the 6 letter token, entered the new router password etc. After the screen says it it no longer connected i go back to the handshake screen which is now as level 5 and nothing happens other than I have a breathing blue LED.
It seems I am doing something wrong. I am a little out of my comfort zone and much of this technical stuff is beyond me. If it’s not spelt out in simple jargon I get stuck.
HELP!

PS. I have tried this both with a new token and the one that appears onscreen during the sck.me process.

Hi @garyh
A couple of hours ago we were doing an upgrade on our side, and it maaay be that we just coincided with your last attempts. If it’s not too much asking, could you give it another go and let us know here?

From what you described, it seems like the kit is managing to connect to the platform. I would suggest to start the onboarding (start.smartcitizen.me) from a new tab entirely one last time and let us know. If it doesn’t we can give you some support.

Ok, will do, I doubt it will be till tomorrow now though. thanks.