Back to Smartcitizen.me

Website Forgets my Authentication Details

I have registered with the website, but every time I attempt login it tells me password or e-mail address is invalid.
I use the forgotten password feature and (sometimes) it sends me a reset e-mail that allows me to save a new password and logs me in. Next time I get the same behaviour.

Using Firefox on Linux Mint 14

Getting rather frustrated, can you help - email address is timothy.gollins@glasgow.ac.uk

Tim

Hi @timgollins, thanks for let us know about this problem. To be honest I have no idea what can cause this error but I will report this issue to the team’s platform guys so they can check it and solve it. I will get back to you ASAP. All the best. :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Still having the same problem

Hi @timgollins, have you tried it with other computer or web browser!? have you check the cookies preferences in your web browser!? We still looking for a solution to this but as you are the first person with this issue we need to work together. A quick solution would be delete your entire profile from the platform but we want to leave that as the latest option. Best. :slight_smile: