Yes, it’s coming, we are working on quite a few things on parallel that bring some issues to the table, but it’ll be here in some weeks potentially. This is:
- Flash memory stability (for backup storage in case of lack of network or sd card corruption)
- Dynamic recording, including GPS location for bicycles.
- Improvements in sleep mode when moving
- Improvement in mqtt packet sizes
- Better detection of sensors in both Urban (potentially failure in the i2c bus) and aux port
- Implementation of other aux sensors - CO2, and improvements on the OLED
- Potential updates of the Arduino Core (quite an important leap in the latest versions)
We can’t give an estimate of when this will be done, but will come soon, hopefully end of the month?